Product Code: DM2300
Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: $0.00
-Stay Cool on the Job
- Workers stay cooler with an exhale valve that reduces hot air build up. There's less breathing resistance and workers don't have to break midshift to cool off.
-Easy Fit, More Comfort
- The molded nosebridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy, comfortable fit. There's no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
-Last Longer, Use Fewer
- The exclusive Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
-Suitable for Welding
- 2300 Series Particulate Respirators are suitable for most welding applications. Dura-Mesh's Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in hot humid conditions common to most welding applications. Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1.
- Hot, humid and dusty environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, underground mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present.
- 100% PVC-Free
- Available in three sizes to fit most workers in today's workplace.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nosebridge seals easily and comfortable without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Soft, foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Softspun lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Suitable for most welding applications.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110.2003 Section 7.11.1.